Belmont Stakes 2013

Comments

• Could you imagine the foal if he was bred to Zenyatta?
  • RachelRachel Member
    Would be amazing but hes a gelding
  • RachelRachel Member
    Hes now 10 too
  • Would be amazing but hes a gelding
    I heard he was a stud?
  • RachelRachel Member
    Actually he might be, hes from argentina. Who knows where hell go when he retires or when
  • I hope he stays in the states
  • It says here he is a colt (stud) http://www.pedigreequery.com/calidoscopio2
  • RachelRachel Member
    Him being so far back is usual for him. But for him to be 20 lengths back and make up 5 more lengths ontop of the 20 already in a 1 1/2 mile race, he literally ran 2 miles or a little more. That is crazy
  • Well by the looks of his pedigree he is bred for distance.
  • RachelRachel Member
    He sure showed it lol
  • RachelRachel Member
  • RachelRachel Member
    Incase u wanna see how bad the rain is at belmont https://mobile.twitter.com/DRFLivingston/status/343130354657411073/photo/1 Souper Speedy and Big Screen battle it out. Big Screen was disqualified and Souper Speedy put first. There was drifting going on.
  • Calidoscopio (ARG) is a gelding. Quote from a write up when he won the Breeders Cup Marathon."With the victory in the Marathon, the 9-year-old gelding Calidoscopio improved his record to 39-10-5-8, with earnings of $853,154."
  • RachelRachel Member
    Oh well, he would of been a good canidate ;)
  • RachelRachel Member
    Caixe Electronica however is still all male ;)
  • According to Backside55's facebook when i asked the question they said he was still intact.
  • Here is a video of the post position draw for the Belmont. It also includes the morning line odds and interviews with some of the trainers and Mike Repole.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    edited June 2013
    Checked pedigree query about Calidoscopio....he is listed as "C"...for colt?
    Horseracingnation says "H" and so does equiline...H for horse
    Do we have a mystery on our hands?
  • Checked pedigree query about Calidoscopio....he is listed as "C"...for colt?
    Horseracingnation says "H" and so does equiline...H for horse
    Do we have a mystery on our hands?
    According to Backside 55's facebook he is a stud.
  • RachelRachel Member
    Whats also amazing is that Percussion was on the lead the whole ways away and would of won it lol
  • VA_in_CAVA_in_CA Member
    edited June 2013
    Rachel, I tried to view the Marathon race per your link, but I couldn't get it to work. Had a bunch of steps to take that I had never seen before and then wouldn't work. Weird. Anyone else having problems with it? It wouldn't work with Adobe Reader or Windows Media Player.
  • RachelRachel Member
  • RachelRachel Member
    hope that works lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RachelRachel Member
    zenyatta would think "dang, you come from that far back?"