Tiznow

Comments

• DRFBreeding ‏@DRFBreeding 4h4 hours ago
    G1 winner Strong Mandate to @Three_Chimneys for stud debut in 2015 http://bit.ly/1xEeqFq
  • KMMKMM Member
    Interesting name. Tizzen
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited December 2014
    Charge Now is running in an Optional Claiming race at Aqueduct in race 8. He is post 6. He is taking on older horses this time.
  • Charge Now finished 4th. He stalked the leader most of the way but could not beat him and then faded to 4th
  • Tizcano is running January 3rd in the Spectacular Bid Stakes. He will be ridden by Paco Lopez. He is trained by Peter Miller and owned by Rockingham Ranch.
  • My Sweet Addiction is running January 11th in the Paseana Stakes. She will be ridden by Mike Smith. She is trained by Martin Jones and owned by Pamela Ziebarth.
  • Hip 198 - Multiple graded winner and millionaire Bear Now heads to the sale ring carrying a Medaglia d'Orofoal. The 11-year-old Tiznow mare was a track record-setter during her career and so far has produced four foals, including the yearling Bernardini filly Bear She Goes, who follows her through the AUCTION. Bear Now is out of the graded-placed stakes-winner Controlled, a full sister to grade II winner Icecoldbeeratreds. She is a half sister to graded-placed stakes winner Controlled Meeting. Taylor Made Sales Agency consigns.

Read more on BloodHorse.com: http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/89542/hips-to-watch-keeneland-january-day-1#ixzz3OZfySC6h
  • Hip 627: Gainesway's agency consigns Courtizanna, a Tiznow half sister to graded WINNER and grade I-placed Coup de Grace. An unraced 3-year-old, she's consigned as a racing or broodmare prospect. Her dam, the grade III-placed Storm Cat matron Home Court, is a daughter of 1996 champion older mare Jewel Princess

Read more on BloodHorse.com: http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/89550/horses-to-watch-keeneland-january-day-2#ixzz3Oe9ViEO5
  • Tiznow R J is running January 17th in the Lecomte Stakes. He will be ridden by Robby Albarado. He is trained by Steve Asmussen and owned by Mike McCarty.
  • Pink Poppy is running January 17th in the Florida Sunshine Millions Filly and Mare Turf Stakes. She will be ridden by Julien Leparoux. She is trained by Martin Wolfson and owned by Arindel Farms.
  • QueenZFan22QueenZFan22 Member
    edited January 2015
    Royal Son is running January 31st in the Sam F. Davis Stakes. He will be ridden by John Velazquez. He is trained by Todd Pletcher and owned by WinStar farm LLC.
  • Tizcano is running February 7th in the Robert B. Lewis Stakes. He will be ridden by Martin Pedroza. He is trained by Peter Miller and owned by Rockingham Ranch.
  • Pink Poppy is running February 7th in the Suwannee River Stakes. She will be ridden by Julien Leparoux. She is trained by martin Wolfson and owned by Arindel Farms.
  • Laurie: Tizcano—(Tiznow - Westerly Breeze, by Gone West) is bred for two turns and finally gets his chance in the R.B. Lewis. That being said, I’m not totally convinced this guy wants to run on dirt. Sure he won his maiden on dirt last June, but overall, his record over fast dirt is poor Tizcano’s full brother earned his lone victory over the turf. Their dam is Alcibiades (G-2) heroine WESTERLY BREEZE. She is a full sister to multiple G-1 runner-up Ocean View and a half-sister to the multiple graded stakes placed veteran Jacksonport. Not at the same class level as others in here, might earn a minor award.
    Ashley: Tizcano—I’m not really sure what to make of this son of Tiznow. He won by open lengths on the dirt in his debut, but his only other victory since then was on the polytrack at Del Mar. I like the 7 panel works he’s had, and with no consistent “need the lead” types, I reckon he could be a factor on the front end. Overall, though, I’m just not feeling it.
  • Explain " need for lead types", first time to hear. Front running with speed? Always at the front? New jargon to me. Follow horse racing but no expert.
  • A horse that wants to be in front
  • From Fox Hill farm facebook: Jerry has always liked Kentuckian but has had to go slow and steady with this big Tiznow colt. It looks like he'll make his debut in mid-March.
  • Tizcano is running February 15th in the Baffle Stakes. He will be ridden by Joe Talamo. He is trained by Peter Miller and owned by Rockingham Ranch.
  • Tiznow R J is running February 21st in the Risen Star Stakes. He will be ridden by Robby Albarado. He is trained by Steve Asmussen and owned by Mike McCarty.
  • Rebranded is running February 28th in the Curribot Handicap. He will be ridden by Ry Eikleberry. he is trained by Justin Evans and owned by Tony Pennington.
  • Royal Son is running February 28th in the John Battaglia Memorial Stakes. He will be ridden by Rodney Prescott. He is trained by Tod Pletcher and owned by WinStar Farm LLC.
  • Tiz Shea D is running March 7th in the Gotham Stakes. He will ridden by Taylor Rice. He is trained by Bill Mott and owned by Wachtel Stable.
  • Seal Six is running March 7th in the Challenger Stakes. He will be ridden by Fernando De La Cruz. He is trained by Eoin Harty and owned by Casner Racing LP.
  • Lismore is running March 7th in the Florida Oaks. She will be ridden by Irad Oritz Jr. She is trained by George Weaver and owned by Shamrock Farm.