Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Comments

• Here is an article saying Baffert might run Tap It Rich in the BC Juvenile. http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/editorial/news/article.cgi?id=40373
  • Yup, i dont think ive seen a better 2 yr old winning race from a Tapit offspring. Hope he keeps his form and runs like that again
    He obviously has a lot of talent and allows Mike to harness his speed since Mike was able to have him kick it in gear twice, however, you may want to look at Stardom Bound (Baby Z as Mike called her) as a two year old. She ran a lot like Zenyatta, from last, circling the field wide, and finishing as if it was just another day of training.
  • Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!
    Larry Zap ‏@larryzapeye 17m Sad to report that Take Control just went down working with Martin Garcia...jock got up...Take Control looks in real trouble. #justsad
  • AmandaFAmandaF Member
    edited October 2013
    She's Not Here (Street Cry x Where's Bailey(1/2 to Zenyatta)) makes her first start in the 4th at Keeneland on Friday. 12-1 on the morning line.
  • She's Not Here (Street Cry x Where's Bailey(1/2 to Zenyatta)) makes her first start in the 4th at Keeneland on Friday. 12-1 on the morning line.
    Very much appreciate this news. Thanks.
  • I see the name play haha "Where's Bailey?" "She's Not Here!"
  • I see the name play haha "Where's Bailey?" "She's Not Here!"
    I know...isn't that clever? It's nice when there is "playful" thought put into a name.
  • Does anyone know Where's Bailey is stabled at?
  • Move over Waldo, there's a new mystery in town. Where is Where's Bailey?
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Found article ....Where's Bailey is at Hermitage Farm in Goshen KY...
  • Shes Not Here finished 3rd in her debut, i missed the race.
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited October 2013
    looks like Dr Hansen is in racing agian with another horse. Gunderson just won race 10 at Keeneland. Hes the half brother to Hansen, very pretty boy. he has a big shoulder on him
  • looks like Dr Hansen is in racing agian with another horse. Gunderson just won race 10 at Keeneland. Hes the half brother to Hansen, very pretty boy. he has a big shoulder on him
    Can you send me a link to the race?
  • there will be no tail paintings with this horse (hes dark bay)....unless of course he wants to paint the horse white LOL
  • Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited October 2013
    there will be no tail paintings with this horse (hes dark bay)....unless of course he wants to paint the horse white LOL
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Unless they want to have a horse disguised as a zebra! Reminds me also of "Racing Stripes" LOL! The poor horse doesn't look very happy in the photo.
    http://www.vh1.com/celebrity/2011-05-09/zebra-horse-alert/
  • lol this is what Hansen is going as for Halloween xD
  • This is from last year but I just came across it. This is one of Z's half sisters by Henrythenavigator she is a cutie pie.
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited November 2013
    Look what i found! Zenyatta's half sister's War Front colt that Coolmore bought in the Keeneland sales. Out of Treasure Trail. THE EARS!!!

• AmandaFAmandaF Member
    edited November 2013
    Found a video from the same person with Ebby.

She's a big one.
  • AmandaFAmandaF Member
    edited November 2013
    Here's another angle of the War Front x Treasure Trail colt. He's feisty!
  • Lol bad boy xD
  • Where's Baileys filly She's Not Here is entered in a race at Churchill Downs. Its a MSW for 1 1/16 miles on the turf. Its a field of 15 and she has post 1A. The race is at 2:34pm eastern this friday, its race 5. We will have to catch the replay on Churchills website cuz TVG doesnt play Churchill races and to see it live u have to have a Twinspires account (which asks for your social security number which i dont agree with). Hope she has a safe trip, large field for maiden racers, all 2 yr olds.
  • Where's Baileys filly She's Not Here is entered in a race at Churchill Downs. Its a MSW for 1 1/16 miles on the turf. Its a field of 15 and she has post 1A. The race is at 2:34pm eastern this friday, its race 5. We will have to catch the replay on Churchills website cuz TVG doesnt play Churchill races and to see it live u have to have a Twinspires account (which asks for your social security number which i dont agree with). Hope she has a safe trip, large field for maiden racers, all 2 yr olds.
    The only reason they ask for your social security number is if you win over $600.00 on a bet you have to report it to the IRS (learned that from a handicapper). I don't bet, and I surely wouldn't give out my social security number - too much of a risk for identity fraud!! Good luck She's Not Here, thanks for the info. If you have an HRTV account or if you have it on cable you can watch it.
  • AmandaFAmandaF Member
    edited November 2013
    Where's Baileys filly She's Not Here is entered in a race at Churchill Downs. Its a MSW for 1 1/16 miles on the turf. Its a field of 15 and she has post 1A. The race is at 2:34pm eastern this friday, its race 5. We will have to catch the replay on Churchills website cuz TVG doesnt play Churchill races and to see it live u have to have a Twinspires account (which asks for your social security number which i dont agree with). Hope she has a safe trip, large field for maiden racers, all 2 yr olds.
    She was 3rd her first time out so maybe she will improve off of that. Maybe one of the Zenyatta 3/4 siblings will be a racer. There sure are plenty of them. We have more to look forward to. Plus Z's full brother.