Any News on Tasty Temptation and her new Foal or pictures of the two?

edited June 2013 in Thoroughbred Breeding
Does anyone know if Tasty Temptation accepted her foal this year? Or are there any pictures of the two of them? Cannot find any news any where. Thankx ! BTW, I'm not on FB. I know a lot of things are posted there. :(

@ Zenyen: Kindness for the Mosses? Where was your kindness when you posted the terrible things about Cozmic ones confirmation on here? It was so rude that they deleted the comment!!!! It is not disrespectful to inquire about a colt/Dam when it was announced on Lane Ends site. It was just an inquiry nothing more and most assuredly NO disrespect intended. Was happy to hear she had another foal & was hoping all was well. We all have kindness towards "Z""s people on here. Thank You.

@ Casey: Thank You for the information you found on TT & her foal. Much appreciated!!

Comments

• ZenyenZenyen Member
    I had thought I'd heard she foaled because I remember thinking she was close to Zenyatta's date this year but I can't find a listing of the foaling on Lane's End's website.

There has been no further news (at least not outside the Industry) or pictures that I've come across.
  • RachelRachel Member
    she did foal, she foaled a Unbridled's Song colt (or filly?) and im guessing she took to the foal this time. but no word after that
  • She was listed by Lanes End as having foaled on 4/11, but that listing was no longer there a few days later...I, also, have been wondering, but really did not want to ask.
  • She was listed by Lanes End as having foaled on 4/11, but that listing was no longer there a few days later...I, also, have been wondering, but really did not want to ask.
    Oh I really hope that doesn't mean something happened to the foal. Her first baby was so attractive. I’d love to see some recent photos of him.
  • ZenyenZenyen Member
    This might be an instance where we would be best served to give back some of the kindness Lane's End has shown us and allow the matter to be kept private.

• Amen.
  • Zenyen, I think you're right about that.
  • I have checked equine line.com and the breeders cup site and they both show a colt born April 10th. However, I do find it weird that Lane's End has removed the announcement from their site. I have posted a question on another forum I get a lot of info from to see if there is a site that can be checked to see if something may have happened to the foal. I'll let y'all know if I find out anything.
  • Ok so far I have found out it looks like the Jockey Club site, if something has happened to the foal, is where it would be reported. Unfortunately you have to be a member so maybe someone on that forum will be nice and check it.
  • Someone was nice enough to check The Jockey Club and it says registration is pending so looks like all is ok. Who knows why that was removed from their list.
  • caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    edited June 2013
    From the JC site (yes, I'm a member)
    Non-registered Thoroughbred, Registration is Pending
    Name: *******
    Dam: Tasty Temptation
    Foaling Year: 2013
    Sex: Colt
    Breeder: W. S. Farish
    Recent Registration Activity

Form Type Status
    Live Foal/No Foal Ready to complete

there's no other info
  • Well, you did find out that much. Glad you did.
  • I am impressed. We have some really good sleuths posting at this site.
  • Since Tasty lost her foal this year...does anyone know who she was bred to for 2014? I know Sandy went to visit her at LE and was wondering if she was able to find out that information. Gee I hope she eventually takes to motherhood since her first foaling. :o)
  • Since Tasty lost her foal this year...does anyone know who she was bred to for 2014? I know Sandy went to visit her at LE and was wondering if she was able to find out that information. Gee I hope she eventually takes to motherhood since her first foaling. :o)
    Tasty was sent to Union Rags for a 2014 foal.

Tasty was sent to Union Rags for a 2014 foal.
    i knew she was sent to someone but i couldnt remember who, i do believe this foal is going to be a pretty bay :D prayers for a safe delivery and life afterwards for this baby

• please send us updates on tasty's 2014 union rags foal and please tell us how her 2013 foal died. What happened in that "paddock accident" we really care about her and hope to see her reunited with zenny who really is her one true love. Tasty used to guard zenny and protect her. horses love for each other is a special thing. Please please let us know We think about her all the time.
  • We probably wont know cuz shes a privately owned mare
  • And I wouldn't blame her owners for keeping information on her private.

The flack they got when she rejected her Candy Ride colt and he was put on a nurse mare still gives me second hand embarrassment.
  • MaxMax Member
    Tasty Temptation is owned by Lane's End.
  • i thought it was said she was a privately owned mare.
  • Tasty Temptation is owned by Lane's End.
    Hi Max, good to see you over here. You should visit more often.

• Even if she is owned by the Farish family (which I believe hearing she is or was but I also still see her listed under the owners who raced her) she is still privately owned.
  • MaxMax Member
    Tasty is sometimes listed as being owned by Woodford Racing, sometimes by Lane's End. If you go to her Facebook, it was maintained and links back to the Lane's End Facebook.
    Woodford Racing LLC appears to be a partnership made up of such people as Bill Farish, David Ingordo and John Shirreffs among others. It therefore may be possible that asking on this forum or on the blog about Tasty might result in a response. People here seem to love Tasty. I know
    that I love Tasty and would like to know how she is doing.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Me too....Max!