Help

Tech & Suggestion
We have a person back using a few new log on. Sign was deleted from the blog previously but has come back as a few other names. A few have been pointed out on the latest post page 5. We love the blog and she keeps coming back and starting trouble. Please help us keep the blog it’s very important to many of us. Thank you

Comments

• Tech & Suggestion
    We have a person back using a few new log on. Sign was deleted from the blog previously but has come back as a few other names. A few have been pointed out on the latest post page 5. We love the blog and she keeps coming back and starting trouble. Please help us keep the blog it’s very important to many of us. Thank you
    I so agree! And with all the different names she uses, it's hard to know who is really posting until she starts getting mean again. I don't know how she can be stopped, if at all, because she changes her name so much and she must do something to hide her IP address, I don't know because I am not a computer literate person. I really feel at this point she has serious mental issues. She truly is sometimes scary! Now she is fooling people into responding to her thinking they are responding to someone else. She is turning into a vicious person, even using prayers to bully people. I know she uses SusanL and Remembering and rembering (she has serious spelling issues which often give her away). There are other names she uses, I will try to see what they were. It would be just sad, but I'm noticing some potentially serious mental issues and she gets harder and harder to ignore.
  • I must have missed the things she has been saying but I don't see what she is posting.
  • RachelRachel Member
    Where is this being posted at?
  • On the main page the Blog
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    One of the folks on the blog side posted that there are up to 14 identities associated with just this one person ...I feel she is troubled and in need of help ....for a long time she was a valuable contributor...it is really very sad...
  • Where is this being posted at?
    Rachel, it is stuff that started on the blog long ago. This person was then banned in March or April. She used to be Signofthetimes. She keeps finding ways to come back and does nothing but make people quit and stir the pot. She has become vicious especially to Max, Trina and Keta, but also many others. Right now she is using SusanL and Remembering, though she often spells it Rembering. She had many others she uses. Sometimes she will post normal things but sooner or later the hate starts. She is now re-posting comments from other people from a long time ago and tricking people into responding thinking they are responding to someone else. It's insane and most people try to ignore her, it just doesn't work. I think most people are intimidated by her. I am probably going to be banned for responding.
  • One of the folks on the blog side posted that there are up to 14 identities associated with just this one person ...I feel she is troubled and in need of help ....for a long time she was a valuable contributor...it is really very sad...
    It is really sad. It's like two personalities or something. I used to look up to her a long time ago.
  • Oh I remember seeing one of Signofthetimes postings on the blog. i jst thought she was a rude kid. i never knew there was more going on.
  • QueenZFan20, LOL, she's a rude adult! Actually beyond rude at this point.
  • Holey moley! I was of the same opinion as QueenZFan20, given the handle and all, so I just ignored it. Pretty scary stuff.
  • She drove one girl away a few months ago. Yesterday this girl came back and by the end of the day, Sign had driven her off AGAIN. I know some people are super sensitive, but I wish they would realize every time she runs people off, she wins. Ignoring her seems to make her just come back with a vengeance!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Point taken Pati. I keep feeling like I have to take up for the people she taunts and bullies. I'll try harder to ignore.
  • edited June 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Is there any way that we could find out all her user names and that way we can try and stop her if not to help others ignore her? And to me it seems weird that if she wants to cause so much trouble that she's only doing it n the blog and not the forum.
  • Why is it I never noticed all this? I feel like an idiot.
  • Why is it I never noticed all this? I feel like an idiot.
    Don't feel like an idiot! She does this only on the blog and it started literally years ago. It got out of hand back in December and January and February and escalated until she was banned in March or April. She stayed away a little while, then came back with a vengeance using different names. She can play nice for awhile and you would never suspect a thing, but then watch out! Also, there are only a few regulars that she really picks on.
  • If someone wants to send me a private message with the 14 names I will send them in.
  • What a pity that we should have this problem. Can't understand people sometimes. Certainly can't understand why someone would want to trash such a wonderful and positive source of good as this Website. I guess every Eden must have its serpent.
  • i think we should find a way to not only report her but to get the word out about her on other sites?
  • HeidiKHeidiK Member
    here's the email to the moderator. forum@zenyatta.com
    "SusanL," "remebering," DianaS," and "wow." I can't remember the others. The list is too long. It's getting way beyond tiresome, it's annoying and frustrating.
  • Also GerryT, LW, and TM.
  • Right now she looks to be using "DianaS"
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    DianaS and wow both....using one to compliment the other....I am trying to stay out of it and ignore it...but its getting harder and harder
  • I only responded today because she addressed me; however, I will try to ignore her from here on out. I will try.