Zenyatta and Foal Pictures

LynnMartinLynnMartin Member
edited August 2012 in Cozmic One
Does anyone know where we can go to get photos of the little Prince and his mama? I am DYING to see more of him as he grows and develops! Please, dont say "Facebook" because I do NOT do facebook. I value my privacy (plus it is blocked here at work!).
Thanks!
Lynn

Comments

• Check the photos right here at Zenyatta.com!
  • I have checked for new photos, but it is always the same one. Am I missing the link?
  • Never mind....dumb me figured if I click on the photo of Zenyatta and her foal, it just MAY open to more.....and it DID. ****sigh**** Tech lesson for the day is learned.
    Hey, I learned to type on a manual typewriter!!
  • Wow! He has champion written all over him. He's his mama's boy for sure.
    Look at that lengthy stride!
  • His latest picture, at 191 pounds, I bet he's not walking under momma now!
    http://t.co/GT79JROr
  • Hard to believe he has gained that much weigh in only 2 and a half weeks. He's growing up fast!!
  • Mommas milk is doing the job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • He definitely looks like his mother with that stride of his, and for the first time I noticed that he has a left front white pastern and hoof.
  • stingsting Member
    Love that little Prince Z has ermine spots (polka dots) like Mommy! Super cuuuuuute! :)
  • Ok question to those who know, I'm asking not to be critical but because I do not know, but shouldn't his front legs be straight in a line? or is he just still filling out or is something not totally right and it might take a while and will straighten out as he grows?
  • Ok question to those who know, I'm asking not to be critical but because I do not know, but shouldn't his front legs be straight in a line? or is he just still filling out or is something not totally right and it might take a while and will straighten out as he grows?
    i jist seen someone say something about that :). They said that what your noticing is the knees. Most of the growing will be done in that area. once he gets older they will start straightening out :)

• He's got clumsy colts' legs ^^
  • Worth taking the time to look around this website, there are some amazing things posted there. We get so wrapped up in this FORUM but really, there's some terrific information on this website.
  • @Shannon- you're so right about the great information found on the Forum! I try to read everything, so the flagging of 'new' items is a real help.

• new picture of Z and baby and Spooky Minister and baby
  • Thanks for the link. I love the way 12Z is "sleeping" but note his ears are alert and pointed toward those "new folks" in the paddock. And 12SpookyMinister seems equally curious about that little fellow in the grass. Great Picture. Thanks Team Z. You really take care of us and
  • Sorry, the end got cut off. I was saying thanks to Team Z for taking care of us so well when we are so demanding. Thanks again Team Z. You all deserve medals.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes this little guy is pretty knock-kneed right now but his mom's a little like this too. When he gets older and widens out this will not be so noticeable. He's a really long legged little fellow. I think he looks exactly like a male Zenyatta myself-I don't see Bernadini in him at all...yet. Let's let him mature a little and then judge.
  • Did anyone really think he would be a cute little compact balanced litte one? Mama took some time to grow into the marvel she is now and he will do the same! I love looking at the potential of those long legs and body! Right now he is his mothers son. I don't know if any of us have ever seen Zenny or Bernie this young. I think he looks great, happy and loved! Just wait:)))
  • Did anyone really think he would be a cute little compact balanced litte one? Mama took some time to grow into the marvel she is now and he will do the same! I love looking at the potential of those long legs and body! Right now he is his mothers son. I don't know if any of us have ever seen Zenny or Bernie this young. I think he looks great, happy and loved! Just wait:)))
    Dear Stephanie_SanDiego:

I agree. I think once he grow into his frame, he's going to be a Super Hunk. Hugs, JB
  • what a darling pair! so precious! i love his little moon on his forehead. does anyone know his name? i wish all our horses got so much love.
  • what a darling pair! so precious! i love his little moon on his forehead. does anyone know his name? i wish all our horses got so much love.
    He doesn't have a name yet as far as anyone knows. The Mosses can name him anytime prior to his first start, so they have 2-3 years at least. Officially, he is known as "12 Zenyatta." Most people have been calling him 12Z or Z12 for short, but we also call him the Prince, Prince Z, Baby Z/B, the Dumpling, and and a whole bunch of other things. :-)
  • wow that would be cool