can't get into forum

When I try to log onto forum, I am getting "proxy access not allowed"... What does that mean?
I finally was able to find the forum another way, but why is that happening? thank you

Comments

• Sorry wyominggrandma, I don't know why but hopefully it's only temporary. They are trying to moderate more because of some people causing problems. It might be because of that or just a glitch. The administrator told us to be sure to use the same name and e-mail whenever we post also.
  • Hmmmmm.
  • Hmmmm, indeed!
  • LOL
  • I am not one being moderated, nor have I been removed,if that was a sarcastic comment from VA and louisecastello...
    My computer was having issues and took a letter from the address.
  • RachelRachel Member
    I had this same issue when I tried to get on here using a different search engine than I normally use, perhaps they thought it was foreign and they wouldnt allow me in. I stopped using it and just kept getting on here thru google
  • I have the same problem when using a hotel business center computer especially in foreign countries. The keyboard sometimes are configured differently (ie Japan) so when I log in my password or even my user name...the website doesn't recognize the reconfigured keyboard buttons...ie symbols like an underscore or hyphen would be something else on a Japanese keyboard.
  • I am not one being moderated, nor have I been removed,if that was a sarcastic comment from VA and louisecastello...
    My computer was having issues and took a letter from the address.
    I promise I wasn't being sarcastic to you wyominggrandma, I was commenting about the "wow!!" comment that came after my answer to you. Just wasn't sure why that comment was there. I'm sorry if you took it wrong.
  • VA_in_CAVA_in_CA Member
    edited July 2013
    Moi aussi, sorry. Actually I rarely read the Blog so have never seen any of the comments necessitating the moderating or whatever.
  • kyleakylea Administrator
    @wyominggrandma did you get my message? Are you still having trouble?
  • My laptop did the same but it's working now.