Eblouissante

Comments

• In one photo she is chill and kind eye. Under bridle, she is ALL BUSINESS!!!
    What a gorgeous creature.
    Yes, work that BLUE BABY!!!! Thanx Keta y Rachael.
  • Those were last years photos. havent seen a this years photo. but she looks amazing
  • No wait missinformed you lol. this years photo was presented by keta :) i didnt see the date
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited April 2012
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/297563_10150449043246874_720096873_10281218_1353763471_n.jpg

really like this one. i have to point out the muscles...of both ladies. lookin good

oh and captain morgan in the background xD
  • really like this one. i have to point out the muscles...of both ladies. lookin good

oh and captain morgan in the background xD .......Rachel

THANX RACHEL!!!!!!!
    Have to show to my daughter,now riding an off track TB. She says "Mom,my arms are pure muscle". Meeting of the minds w/ those two.
    The Captain admiring them..........GO LADIES!!!!!!!! HA!!
  • Beautiful girl, gorgeous head, and intelligent eyes! Love her almost as much as her sissy! Looks like a great runner!
  • KetaKeta Member
    Eblouissante on Facebook
    I breezed four furlongs in 49:00 handily today at Betfair Hollywood Park.
    My work was the 21st fastest among 33 horses working the distance on a fast track.
    I hope all of you have a Happy Mother's Day! ♥ - E
  • She is so beautiful. She will be a great race horse too by the grace of Almighty God. LOL to all and have a great week with Gods Blessings.
  • E is gorgeous. Can't wait to see her on the track. Will be interesting to see what her running style is.

• caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    she's a cutie, inquisitive, checking out everything. Saw her Saturday after the races, but couldn't spend a lot of time with her as it was "bedtime". So appreciative of John and Dottie for taking the time to let us take the birthday girl, Trina, back to Barn 55, and allowed us to visit the "kids". I got lots of kisses from Ebby, and she was enthralled with my camera & strap. Pictures didn't come out great, because I didn't want to abuse John's kindness and use flash when he had specifically asked us to not get the kids too excited before bed.
  • Eblouissante (3-Year-Old Filly)
    Date: May 22, 2012
    Track: BETFAIR HOLLYWOOD PARK
    Distance: Four Furlongs
    Time: 50:00 Handily
    Track Condition: Fast
    Surface: All Weather Track
    I paid a visit to Barn 55 - Ebby is in EXCELLENT hands with John Shirreffs! IMO she is still in growing pains - she just has to mature and grow into those gorgeous legs :-)
  • RuZenRARuZenRA Member
    What a gorgeous filly cant wait to see you run girl!
  • AmandaFAmandaF Member
    edited June 2012
    Looks like they pushed the button today. Only time will tell.
    Eblouissante works:
    Betfair Hollywood Park 6/15/2012 All Weather Track 4F 47.80 Handily 2/26
  • Good for her, working under 12s/f. She is getting closer and putting it together.
  • KetaKeta Member
    Ebby workout info Saturday June 23
    I breezed four furlongs in 48:40 handily on Saturday at Betfair Hollywood Park.
    My work was the 17 fastest among 63 horses working the distance on a fast track.
    saw Ebby last weekend, she looked like she's gone thru another growth spurt. She's got John's "signature" all over her- dapples everywhere!!! here's a link to the photos I took that day...https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4249268921076.220665.1566321236&type=3
  • on the proper French pronunciation of Eblouissante—Ay-BLUE-eh-sahnt
  • saw Ebby last weekend, she looked like she's gone thru another growth spurt. She's got John's "signature" all over her- dapples everywhere!!! here's a link to the photos I took that day...https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4249268921076.220665.1566321236&type=3
    Couldn't access the link. Casey, could you check to see if all the numbers are correct?

and to Carmine: Good transliteration of the French pronunciation. Any way you look at it, however, it's a mouthful.

saw Ebby last weekend, she looked like she's gone thru another growth spurt. She's got John's "signature" all over her- dapples everywhere!!! here's a link to the photos I took that day...https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4249268921076.220665.1566321236&type=3

Couldn't access the link. Casey, could you check to see if all the numbers are correct?

and to Carmine: Good transliteration of the French pronunciation. Any way you look at it, however, it's a mouthful.

I clicked on it and it went straight to my album. I copied and pasted the info directly from my album site and they're open to the public.... I'm clueless
  • saw Ebby last weekend, she looked like she's gone thru another growth spurt. She's got John's "signature" all over her- dapples everywhere!!! here's a link to the photos I took that day...https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4249268921076.220665.1566321236&type=3

I clicked on it and it went straight to my album. I copied and pasted the info directly from my album site and they're open to the public.... I'm clueless
    I'm getting the same thing, it says This content is currently unavailable.

try it here, Virginia- http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4249268921076.220665.1566321236&type=3 I disabled the secure browser temporarily
  • No still didn't work for me. ;o(
  • Didn't work for me either. I got the facebook page and it said the content was currently unavailable. Oh well, no biggie.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    I get the same message
    that's weird. So I changed my profile pic to a pic of ebby from behind-you can sort of see that she's got dapples