Kitten's Joy

1525354555658»

Comments

• KMMKMM Member
    Some really bad, bad names!
  • edited February 5
    This is the WORSE selection of names I've seen in 7 years of following their naming process. That's why I think someone, other than Jeff Ramsey, is controlling the registration of names this year.

P.S.
    I'd rather see the boring names that whoodler detested, than some of these really ridiculous and bad names that are being submitted to the JC.
    KMM said:

Some really bad, bad names!

• mrsrebakermrsrebaker Member
    edited February 5
    This is a nightmare. I hope Between the Covers gets rejected, too. What on earth is going on?
  • Art of the Deal is REJECTED due to commercial significance
    Lock Her Up is REJECTED because it's similar to "Loc Her Up", which is already in use
    the 2019 Beth Ann's Kitten colt has "Food Bank Helper" approval pending - they tried to name him Purrfect Cause, which was rejected for being similar to the in-use Perfect Cause
    Buzzard Roost is approval pending. HOW
    Artemus Sweetheart is approval pending
    Scoot Daddy is approval pending
    Between the Covers was NOT CHECKED; Tallahatchiebridge is NEW for the same colt
    The 2019 Ten Sweet Kisses colt now has Between the Covers as NEW and Tallahatchiebridge as Not Checked.

Wow....
  • Still no name submission for the Maclean's Music x Olympic Avenue colt
  • A possibility for not naming him could be that they plan to enter him in a sale. I hope it is not because he has been injured or worse yet died.

Still no name submission for the Maclean's Music x Olympic Avenue colt

• Ode to Billie Joe - Tallahatchie Bridge.....is that going to be considered Commercial?

Art of the Deal is REJECTED due to commercial significance
    Lock Her Up is REJECTED because it's similar to "Loc Her Up", which is already in use
    the 2019 Beth Ann's Kitten colt has "Food Bank Helper" approval pending - they tried to name him Purrfect Cause, which was rejected for being similar to the in-use Perfect Cause
    The 2019 Ten Sweet Kisses colt now has Between the Covers as NEW and Tallahatchiebridge as Not Checked.

Wow....

• Ode to Billie Joe - Tallahatchie Bridge.....is that going to be considered Commercial?

Art of the Deal is REJECTED due to commercial significance

Wow....

OK. SO.

2019 Alexandra's Grace & 2019 Bail Me Out are still unnamed, with no new names submitted after "Art of the Deal" and "Lock Her Up" were rejected.

But the rest (except the still unnamed 2019 Olympic Avenue) are now named.

Food Bank Helper, Buzzard Roost, Artemus Sweetheart, Scoot Daddy, Tallahatchiebridge, and Between the Covers, are ALL approved.
  • I wonder what they'll come up with for the last three. Good luck to those horses in getting good names. =)

OK. SO.

2019 Alexandra's Grace & 2019 Bail Me Out are still unnamed, with no new names submitted after "Art of the Deal" and "Lock Her Up" were rejected.

But the rest (except the still unnamed 2019 Olympic Avenue) are now named.

Food Bank Helper, Buzzard Roost, Artemus Sweetheart, Scoot Daddy, Tallahatchiebridge, and Between the Covers, are ALL approved.
  • Yeah I'm not too thrilled with the names, although I kinda like Artemus Sweetheart
  • edited February 8
    I'm good with that one too, especially since Mr. Ramsey is from Artemus. Not this year, but last year I suggested a couple of names with Artemus: Artemus Rising, Artemus Hero. I should have tried again this year.

Yeah I'm not too thrilled with the names, although I kinda like Artemus Sweetheart

• The 2019 Alexandra's Grace colt, which they tried to name Analyst and Art of the Deal, is now named Millennium Condo.

The 2019 Bail Me Out filly, who they tried to name Bitcoin and Lock Her Up, is now named Seize the Ransom.

Still no names submitted for the 2019 Olympic Avenue colt, who remains the only unnamed 2yo on the list.
  • Is there a meaning behind a Millennium Condo?

The 2019 Alexandra's Grace colt, which they tried to name Analyst and Art of the Deal, is now named Millennium Condo.

The 2019 Bail Me Out filly, who they tried to name Bitcoin and Lock Her Up, is now named Seize the Ransom.

Still no names submitted for the 2019 Olympic Avenue colt, who remains the only unnamed 2yo on the list.

• No idea. There is a tower called Millennium in San Francisco with condos, and there's a company called Millennium Condo Sunny Isles in Miami, Florida, that rents and sells condos.
  • I've suggested Millennium Kitten for a KJ. Millennium Condo? How about Millennium Grace instead? I don't get the "condo" in the name.

No idea. There is a tower called Millennium in San Francisco with condos, and there's a company called Millennium Condo Sunny Isles in Miami, Florida, that rents and sells condos.