13Z has been weaned!

Comments

• One of many steps in his long journey through life :') happy and sad at the same time... he's getting so big!
  • One of many steps in his long journey through life :') happy and sad at the same time... he's getting so big!
    I agree, happy and sad, but they both look great!

• I can see Z13 starting to get that "awkward stage" potbelly! Our boy is growing up!
  • Our red Prince is ready for the next phase of his life. And, Zenny seems so happy and content ... she just takes everything in stride which is an great example for us humans to follow.
  • The top picture in the "news" says it all. Zenny was ready for him to be weaned. Look at the way she has her ears and the look in her eye.
  • He sure is a handsome devil. Love his big hind end. Lovely shoulders, just like his Grandma. He has such a proud stance - he knows who he is!
  • I wonder if V13 is close to weaning now?
  • Raceon.....I caught that too. Too funny
  • I find it amusing to compare that first shot of them that is sold in the shop to the last one. The first one she is all nuture, the second one is 'will somebodytake this kid off my hands.......'
  • I find it amusing to compare that first shot of them that is sold in the shop to the last one. The first one she is all nuture, the second one is 'will somebodytake this kid off my hands.......'
    EXACTLY!! LOL

• I saw the look on her face too...'time for this kid to go' LOL
  • Yeah, she looks weary. Like she's saying, "Isn't it time for junior here to be weaned?" "Please"!