Comments

• Wonder why Repole chose to stand him there rather then Ashford with Uncle Mo and Stay Thirsty?
  • Wonder why Repole chose to stand him there rather then Ashford with Uncle Mo and Stay Thirsty?
    Most likely to give him a better chance to succeed by being part of the Dream Big Program at Winstar.

The Dream Big program offers breeders the opportunity to earn a lifetime breeding right in Overanalyze by breeding & producing two live foals on stands & nurses contracts in the first two years of his stallion career. His 2014 fee will be $10,000 stands & nurses.
  • I know but to me it seems odd why he wouldn't want all his horses at the same farm?
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Do not know without research....but if racers are bred similarly ...might want to stand them at different farms ...farms might want to offer a diverse selection
  • I dont think it was intended that way in the first place
  • it may have been the only way to keep him in the States.
  • I may be way off base here but I think that when the deal is struck between an owner and the stud farm where a stallion might go, that the farm usually owns a piece of the stud. If that's the case, then where a stallion stands may be a result of who offers the most $$$. I'm sure there are many arrangements that are made on this subject.
    Good luck Overanalyze. He sure was fun to watch race.
  • Joanna_TXJoanna_TX Member
    edited October 2013
    edit out.
  • I believe thats right