We Need Some More Pictures of Our Favorite Horse in Training COZ! Please???

MsScorpio1MsScorpio1 Member
edited November 2013 in Cozmic One
We would love some more pictures of our favorite young Colt in training "Coz" I can't believe he will be a 2year old in January. Time has gone by so quickly it seems. He's looking good. How many hands high is he now? I can't wait to see him run, when he's older. :)

Comments

• I'm so excited to see him race! I can't believe how much he has grown!
  • The latest blog said we would get pics of him soon, they visited him in Ocala and zenyatta at lanes end, we just have to be patient.
  • foalwatcherfoalwatcher Member
    edited November 2013
    I can wait to see him race but I do miss them sharing new videos that tell us alot about his personality. Watching him run around that paddock with mom in tow squealing like a pig...so sure of himself! Watching Zenyatta in real time, it was so easy to get to know her. He has definitely matured. I know Zenyatta was a spitfire when she was young. John had said in the beginning... training was about doing it Zenyatta's way...in order to make progress. With her size, I think it was just the best thing for all. I do wonder how big he is going to be. I just didn't envision him to be much bigger than dad. But now I"m not so sure. It was fun to follow him as we were introduced to him pretty much the day he was born. Having insight into his world...it's hard to feel like you are missing out with such skimpy details. I'm not complaining, it's just we feel like no matter what happens in his racing career...he belongs to all fans Zenyatta. I feel like I know him much more so than 13Z so I guess at this point I'm a little attached! He's a beautiful boy...that's for sure. I can just see him all shiny and muscled up a year from now. Can't you?
  • Horselover24Horselover24 Member
    edited November 2013
    @foalwatcher I can too! It takes my breath away to think of Coz all grown up. Part of me is burning to see him run, while another part wants him to stay a little colt forever. :)
  • If anyone wants me too, I can do an estimate on how tall Cozmo currently is.
  • If anyone wants me too, I can do an estimate on how tall Cozmo currently is.
    Sure last time i guess he was around 15 hands? (from and old pic when he was still at Lane's End)
  • @ Pepper9873 That would be great if you could estimate how tall he is now. I think he will be really good sized. He sure is all shiny and fit looking. Like Foalwatcher said: we can't wait to see what he looks like a year from now all muscled up, plus another years worth of growth. Thanks!!
  • Going from his last conformation picture, I estimated Coz at 15.2 hands.
    Thanks for the estimate! Anyone have an idea of how tall he'll be when he's full grown?

• Just look at Ebbie, both are by Bernardini!

Thanks for the estimate! Anyone have an idea of how tall he'll be when he's full grown?

I wouldn't be surprised if he hit 17 hands at least.

• He is going to be so gorgeous!
  • looking at this photo of Coz from the latest blog about the Zenyatta Celebration. He actually looks quite tall in this photo. The mans head appears to reach his withers, indicating that Coz when fully mature will be as tall as his mom, probably going to look like Ebby actually lol but with bigger bone.

• We don't know how tall the man is.
  • His ears are still enormous. Just like mom's!
  • His ears are still enormous. Just like mom's!
    His ears definitely add to his charm.

"Oh, Cozmic One, what big ears you have!"
    "The better to hear you sing my praises, my dear."
  • All the better to hear his fans with lol....and peppermint wrappers
  • Yes he does look tall even if we don't know the height of the man walking him. Thank You Rachel for estimating his height. Remember how "Z" always had cotton balls in her ears? I'm sure Coz will have the same. The better to hear you with for sure!
  • How come they put cotton balls in her ears?
  • To keep her from being bothered by loud noises, whether from roaring fans or jet noise (Hollywood Park, where Z trained, is under the LAX flightline).
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Ebby has them too...
  • To keep her from being bothered by loud noises, whether from roaring fans or jet noise (Hollywood Park, where Z trained, is under the LAX flightline).
    Thanks!

• Also could be to keep her focused, she wears them all the time, even while in the stall. Not all of his horses wear them tho, i think just the ones that really need it to calm them and keep them focused during training.
  • Crazy4ZCrazy4Z Member
    edited November 2013
    I think Coz is an excellent student like his mom and will enjoy his sport. The video we just received from the Mosses is absolutely priceless. Don't you love how he has the lead in his mouth as he heads back to his stall? This boy has personality plus like Zenny.
    LE probably really misses him because he's Zenny's first and they had him from the beginning.
  • Love the ears-like Mom from the beginning. Will he recognize the wire like Mom did?