Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Comments

• KMMKMM Member
    Very cool! Think she may still be sorting it out.:)
  • Glad to see she won, shes been in my virtual stable for a while
  • QueenZFan22QueenZFan22 Member
    edited August 2015
    3/4th brother to Zenyatta (Street Cry x Where's Bailey)

RICHMOND STREET (2-Year-Old Colt)

Date: August 15, 2015
    Track: Highpoint Farm and Training Center
    Distance: Three Furlongs
    Time: 39:00 Breezing
    Track Condition: Fast
    Surface: Dirt
  • The 2014 filly who is a half sister to Honor Code (by Tapit) has been named Serena's Harmony.
  • The 2014 filly who is a half sister to Honor Code (by Tapit) has been named Serena's Harmony.
    She's then a full sister to Morse Code, right?

She's then a full sister to Morse Code, right?
    Yes she is.
  • Lady Serena (3 year old 1/2 sister to Honor Code by Bernardini.) is running August 22nd in the Monmouth Oaks. She will be ridden by Ruben Hernandez. She is trained by Chad Brown and owned by Dell Ridge Farm LLC.
  • Lady Serena (3 year old 1/2 sister to Honor Code by Bernardini.) is running August 22nd in the Monmouth Oaks. She will be ridden by Ruben Hernandez. She is trained by Chad Brown and owned by Dell Ridge Farm LLC.
    Something for Everybody in Monmouth Oaks: http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/93793/something-for-everybody-in-monmouth-oaks
  • Dolphus is a 2 year old half brother to Rachel Alexandra and Samantha Nicole (by Lookin At Lucky) No idea who his owner is but his trainer might possibly be Joe Sharp? Here is his equibase page. http://www.equibase.com/profiles/Results.cfm?type=Horse&refno=9475650&registry=T
  • From Nicole Russo on twitter: Rachel Alexandra's 4YO full sister Samantha Nicole (tr. McLaughlin) and 2YO half brother Dolphus (Sharp) at #Saratoga
  • Thanks QZF22 for the info on Lotta Kim's Lookin at Lucky colt.

She's had three colts in a row?
    2013 colt by Lookin at Lucky
    2014 colt by Malibu Moon.
    2015 colt by Awesome Again
    From Nicole Russo on twitter: Rachel Alexandra's 4YO full sister Samantha Nicole (tr. McLaughlin) and 2YO half brother Dolphus (Sharp) at #Saratoga
  • KMMKMM Member
    They must have done something different with Lotta Kim to help her carry foals and breeding.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    They must have done something different with Lotta Kim to help her carry foals and breeding.
    Never heard LK had trouble carrying.....i know she rejected RA....and the next one she took to ...but it died of some neurological disorder...or am i thinking of someone else?
  • KMMKMM Member
    I thought she was barren for a few years.
  • marepowermarepower Member
    edited August 2015
    You are correct about the one that died, but I believe she did have some troubles Not sure on what level though

Never heard LK had trouble carrying.....i know she rejected RA....and the next one she took to ...but it died of some neurological disorder...or am i thinking of someone else?
  • Looked it up. 2007 colt died of Wobblers and 2008 foal born premature and died. SN (2011) was first surviving foal since Rachel
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited August 2015
    Here is a Barbara Livingston photo of Dolphus at Saratoga

Joe Sharp is the trainer. He is indeed Chestnut, here is a photo of him as a foal https://40.media.tumblr.com/65852cc850fd27db2c71ea2810885fd9/tumblr_mkuldqoQp61qdpbdvo2_1280.jpg
  • KMMKMM Member
    Nice looking boy!
  • Punctuate (3-Year-Old Colt)
    Date: August 22, 2015
    Track: LOS ALAMITOS
    Time: 38:20 Handily
    Note: He is by Distorted Humor out of Peppers Pride.
  • Richmond Street (2-Year-Old Colt)
    Date: August 21, 2015
    Track: HIGHPOINT FARM AND TRAINING CENTER
    Time: 38:40 Breezing
    Note: He is a 3/4th brother to Zenyatta (by Street Cry out of Where's Bailey who is a half sister to Zenyatta.)
  • It's really great to see Punctuate back on the worktab. He's been out he got cast in his stall in the spring.
  • edited August 2015
    She's Not Here (4-Year-Old Filly)

Your comments for this horse were: Out of half sister to Zenyatta (Where's Bailey)

Date: August 23, 2015
    Track: DEL MAR
    Distance: Four Furlongs
    Time: 46:60 Handily
    Richmond Street (2-Year-Old Colt)
    Date: August 21, 2015
    Track: HIGHPOINT FARM AND TRAINING CENTER
    Time: 38:40 Breezing
    Note: He is a 3/4th brother to Zenyatta (by Street Cry out of Where's Bailey who is a half sister to Zenyatta.)
  • KMMKMM Member
    Samantha Nicole 4th today in the Summer Colony Stakes, Race 8, at Saratoga.

http://www.equibase.com/premium/chartEmb.cfm?track=SAR&raceDate=08/24/2015&cy=USA&rn=8
  • I was doing some research and I found out that Beholder has an unraced 4 year old half brother (by Curlin) named Head Quarters. He was sold at the 2012 Keeneland Yearling Sale and was bought by Juddmonte Farms. Here is his equibase page. http://www.equibase.com/profiles/Results.cfm?type=Horse&refno=9124472&registry=T
  • KMMKMM Member
    No info on Equibase.