Dynaformer

Comments

• Su-Ann Khaw ‏‏on Friday Nov. 13 2015
    US bred Almoonqith (Dynaformer ex Bohemian Lady) wins the Listed Sandown Cup from The Offer & Grand Marshal
  • And the Big D bloodline goes on! Sure miss knowing the old meanie is still with us.
  • KetaKeta Member
    edited January 2016
    2016 Kentucky Derby: Blue Creek is Flying Under U.S. Radar
    Brian Zipse Zipse At The Track Horse Racing Nation Jau.5 2016
    Wouldn’t it be something if the curse of Apollo and the drought of Dubai were put to rest in the same year? Both trying to win the roses via Dubai, and not racing as a juvenile, have proven to be hurdles too large to overcome, but in a year when the new sophomores of American racing have yet to scare anyone off, perhaps it is time for a horse to come along and break all the traditional rules of the first Saturday in May. Enter Blue Creek, a most interesting young contender for the 2016 Kentucky Derby.
    Blue Creek (Street Cry--Blue Bunting, by Dynaformer) has been well thought of since inception, but more recently the striking bay colt made a very good impression in morning trials at Meydan.
    http://www.horseracingnation.com/blogs/zatt/2016_Kentucky_Derby_Blue_Creek_is_Flying_Under_U_S_Radar_123
    Also in Discussions: Street Cry and Road to 2016 Kentucky Derby
  • WinStar Farm ‏on Friday Feb. 19 2016 PHOTO
    #FoalFriday This colt is by PAYNTER o/o the Dynaformer mare, Dynamazed,
    born on Feb. 7th. Look at that white face!

• Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited June 2016
    What's the matter Dynaformer...
    Why so down?
    image Photo by bigherbie taken at Three Chimneys on 11/3/2010

Shucks, It's louisecastello's "Birthday" Today and I wasn't invited to her party! I guess everyone thinks Grumpy Ole Males like me wouldn't enjoy this fun celebration. :broken_heart:
    image Photo by bigherbie taken at Three Chimneys on 11/3/2010

Background story:
    Bigherbie went to the Breeder's Cup back in 2010. As soon as she got off the plane, she raced over from the airport to Three Chimneys for Smarty Jones' going away party and got to see the great Dynaformer as well! It was a cold and raining day so she apologizes for the lighting in these photos.

Bigherbie knows how @louisecastello LOVES Dynaformer so this is her way of wishing louise a...

♫ Happy Birthday! ♫

...on this great day...June 24, 2016!
  • Will always miss the Old Grump. Saw him when he was still in good health (from a distance) and he was magnificent!
  • Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for this on my birthday! I feel special and so pleased to see this wonderful photo of my favorite grumpy horse. I love this! Dynaformer forever!! I miss him. Thank you so much!
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Big D always a favorite....did it HIS way...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUISE!
  • Thank you so much @carolinarkansas !
  • Happy birthday Louise!!
  • Thank you @EliRose!
  • Happy Birthday, Louise! That's a fabulous card.
  • Happy birthday, Louise!!! :)
  • KMMKMM Member
    Louise, HB; mine was on the 16th. Probably older than you. Love your spirit to protect racehorses!
  • Thank you @sarinne and @jen_bloom and @KMM!

I love my birthday card! Happy belated birthday @KMM!
  • Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited June 2016
    Glad you like the birthday card @louisecastello!

@bigherbie knew you LOVED Dynaformer and she wanted to use these two photos she took. She gave me "free range" to put words in Dynaformer's mouth. LOL! We were "secretly" corresponding on this for a few days before posting.

LOL! I adjusted the darker images a bit...glad Dynaformer didn't turn "green" (with envy) when I fooled around with color adjustment to brighten/lighten his photos up slightly.
  • So sad about Brilliant Speed. RIP.
  • KetaKeta Member
    edited September 2016
    Swettenham Stud Stallion Parade 2016
    Adam Sangster ‏@adam_sangster Melbourne, Victoria
    Drone footage of our stallion parade
    http://www.swettenham.com.au/2016-stallion-parade-gallery
    Video has drone footage of farm, the stallions including Americain, and
    showcases some foals, plus a great party!
    Fun to watch

FYI - the Americain filly is Dynaformer's granddaughter
  • Thanks Keta! That was fun! Beautiful property!
  • MARGANO HAS BE UNRETIRED
    Margano (KY)
    TB, B, G, foaled March 10, 2009
    ( Dynaformer - La Ville Rouge, by Carson City )
    CONNECTIONS AS OF LAST START:
    Jockey: Kendrick Carmouche
    Trainer: Arnaud Delacour
    Owner: Lael Stables
    Workouts
    Saratoga 9/23/2017 Dirt training 3F 39.04 Breezing

Breeder: Mr. & Mrs. M. Roy Jackson

• bleubettybleubetty Member
    edited September 2017
    Margano is a gelding, but he was retired in 2015 at age 6. Now is 8 years old and they "unretire" him?? Did they have to retire him due to injury? Seems unusual, guess he wasn't happy hanging out on the farm!
  • Just a shot in tbe dark but...maybe started over fences and they realized steeplechase was his thing. Just a hunch. Nothing more.
  • Ugh, I hate when they "un-retire" horses. I do trust the Jacksons and Delacour, but it still makes me nervous.