Captaire (Uncle Mo x Love the Chase)

I wonder if she is going to be raced by SF Bloodstock LLC

Comments

• RachelRachel Member
    My God what a lovely filly
  • KMMKMM Member
    She is still growing; a bit downhill by looks of picture.
  • RachelRachel Member
    Definitely, she's 2 still. She'll look amazing when fully mature. Love that she is focused when training and eager
  • Here is her latest workout. Los Alamitos Quarter Horse 5/28/2021 Dirt 3F 37.40 Handily 7/10
  • Here is her latest workout. Los Alamitos Quarter Horse 6/6/2021 Dirt 4F 49.40 Handily 21/30
  • Going to Baffert…hmmm.

I’ll try to show up for her debate, be it Del Mar or Santa Anita in the winter.
  • Maybe they will do what Rombauer's owner did. Get a start under her belt and then hope someone makes an offer?
  • Yeah, could be the plan.

Maybe they will do what Rombauer's owner did. Get a start under her belt and then hope someone makes an offer?

• KMMKMM Member
    Maybe since Baffert’s ass is on the burner he’ll be more attentive??, less reckless??, more compliant to the rules and regulations?? What do you think tincup? I think Baffert may be Teflon in California.
  • LOL…not sure who she will be debating, maybe Medina Spirit, but I would like to be there for her racing debut.

Going to Baffert…hmmm.

I’ll try to show up for her debate, be it Del Mar or Santa Anita in the winter.

• Horse Workout Notification
    June 20, 2021

Captaire (2-Year-Old Filly)

Date: June 20, 2021
    Track: LOS ALAMITOS
    Distance: Four Furlongs
    Time: 48:20 Handily
    Track Condition: Fast
    Surface: Dirt