Churchill Distaff: #1 Tapicat
    Humana Distaff: #3 Midnight Lucky
    American Turf: #8 Quotient
    Downs Stakes: #4 Sahara Sky
    Woodford: 1 Wise Dan
    Derby: #16 Intense Holiday

Derby Time: 2:01.2
    Attendance: 172,603

ETA: My pick for the Alysheba on Friday is Will Take Charge now that Normandy Invasion has been scratched. Too much time has passed for me to edit my Friday picks. Thanks. :-)
  • If u win, u would probably take over first place. Good move
    okay i have a question since the points are tripled for the derby if i pick Cali since i believe he is the best horse in the field i wont get that many points for it or what cause if that is true then even though in my heart i know that Cali will probably win the derby then for this i might pick the other two horses in this race that i really like which are Ride On Curlin & Hoppertunity

• RachelRachel Member
    *****Hoppertunity is scratched from the derby******
  • RachelRachel Member
    Depends how much it doubles, wont know his prices til after the race is done
  • *****Hoppertunity is scratched from the derby******
    WOAH WHEN DID HE GET SCRATCHED? I am just learning about this haha Rachel details please
  • Depends how much it doubles, wont know his prices til after the race is done
    I might just stick to my pick for Cali but i am thinking about changing it to Ride On Curlin i need to make my other picks first though
  • RachelRachel Member
    Baffert thinks he has a bruised foot, he was scratched this morning. Will be sent to rood and riddle for more tests. If all is well he might come back for the preakness
  • Baffert thinks he has a bruised foot, he was scratched this morning. Will be sent to rood and riddle for more tests. If all is well he might come back for the preakness
    WOW thanks for letting me know if you didnt and i wanted to change my pick for this contest to either Ride On Curlin or him and i picked him i would be in big trouble especially since he isnt in the race thanks for letting me know

• RachelRachel Member
    Remember, theres 6 races tomorrow in here to pick from as well as 6 races for saturday in here to choose from too. So a total of 12 races in 2 days. Great prices too, this one shall be fun
  • Remember, theres 6 races tomorrow in here to pick from as well as 6 races for saturday in here to choose from too. So a total of 12 races in 2 days. Great prices too, this one shall be fun
    agreed and once again thank you for letting me know about Hoppy
  • Okay so here are my picks for both days oh and markinsac sorry but i messed up on a few of my original picks so i repicked i hope that this is okay
    FRIDAY RACE PICKS
    Churchill Downs Race 5 La Troienne
    #3 Unlimited Budget (didnt see her the first time i said my picks)
    Churchill Downs Race 6 Twin Spires Turf Sprint
    #9 Havelock
    Churchill Downs Race 8 Eight Belles
    #10 She's A Tiger
    Churchill Downs Race 9 Edgewood
    #7 Istanford
    Churchill Downs Race 10 Alysheba
    #2 Will Take Charge
    Churchill Downs Race 11 Kentucky Oaks
    #13 Untapable
    SATURDAY RACE PICKS
    Churchill Downs Race 6 Churchil Distaff Turf Mile
    #8 Effie Trinket
    Churchill Downs Race 7 Humana Distaff
    #8 Midnight Lucky
    Churchill Downs Race 8 American Turf
    #6 Craftsman
    Churchill Downs Race 9 Churchill Downs Stakes
    #3 Broadway Empire
    Churchill Downs Race 10 Woodford Reserve
    #1 Wise Dan
    Churchill Downs Race 11 Kentucky Derby
    #5 California Chrome

Derby Time 2:22.48
    Attendance: 155,467
  • RachelRachel Member
    changing your picks is fine as long as its before the race is run
  • okay i didnt know if i was allowed to do that i didnt see Unlimited Budget in the first race on friday
  • Normandy Invasion was scratched so if you picked him you might want to change your pick for the races
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Saturday picks
    Distaff Turf.....#4 Tapicat
    Humana Distaff....#2 Heart Stealer
    American Turf....#5 Global View
    Churchill Downs Stake....#2 Clearly Now
    Woodford Reserve...#1 Wise Dan
    Kentucky Derby...#14 Medal Count

Derby Time ...2:02.66
    Derby Attendence...149,666
  • sarinnesarinne Member
    Normandy Invasion was scratched so if you picked him you might want to change your pick for the races

If Normandy Invasion is scratched from the Alysheba then I will switch to Will Take Charge.
  • RachelRachel Member
    Forgot to add that

*****Normandy Invasion scratched*****
  • I'll have to change my Alysheba pick to #7 Golden Ticket...for variety if nothing else ;)
  • JanDJanD Member
    Mark, please change mine on the Longines Race 11 to #9 Unbridled Forever .
  • can you use the edit option to change it yourself? Tomorrow morning I'm going to put up a list of all selections.
  • okay well i hope that it is okay i posted both my Friday races and my saturday races under one post but labeled them
  • That's OK and thank you.
  • okay good cause i was looking through it again and i totally didnt see Unlimited Budget on the card for one of the friday races haha and i like her as a horse so i had to pick her and i think that she might have a good shot
  • Like I said before, use the edit option to change any picks. When I post everyone's picks tomorrow morning, you can point out any errors. Good luck.